Ventilation and insulation can make a huge difference in both the comfort of your home and your energy bill. If you are interested in learning more about roofing ventilation, window performance ratings, and other home improvement issues, check out the resources below.
- Learn about energy performance ratings for windows and doors through this site by the U.S. Department of Energy.
- The National Fenestration Rating Council offers information about buying energy-efficient windows.
- Check out this EnergyStar page to learn what makes windows, doors, and skylights energy-efficient.
- This Old House discusses the value of attic ventilation.
- Learn about the benefits of roofing ventilation in this article by the National Roofing Contractors Association.
For roofing or replacement windows and doors in the Bay Area, contact Custom Exteriors, Inc. Call us today at (888) 957-7800!